Brand Activator (f/m/d)
Effective date: asap
Contract duration: limited one year (with option of extension)
Type of employment: flexible
act.3 GmbH is a Brand Activation Factory. We create, plan and execute inspiring consumer experiences around the globe. We are an official partner of the adidas group and additionally work with a growing portfolio of exciting brands. Our dynamic team consists of over 250 unique individuals who are spread across our global offices: Herzogenaurach, Berlin, Zurich, Rio de Janeiro, Paris, Tel Aviv, New York, Los Angeles and Shanghai. Our team along with our strong network of talented Brand Activators and experienced Freelancers brings brands to life in the areas of brand engagement, brand communication, retail and events.
We are unique, unexpected, passionate, exclusive and united.
Collect unforgettable memories and gain practical experiences in the fields of event marketing.
- You will support local and global brand engagement initiatives at the act.3 headquarters in Herzogenaurach, our act.3 office in Berlin as well as Runbase Berlin and Football Base Berlin. You will additionally carry out projects at the adidas offices in Herzogenaurach and across the various activation locations of our business partners.
- You will gain first-hand promotional, product, sales and communication experience and gain the opportunity to be onsite before and during events such as The World Cup, EURO games, Berlin Marathon, The Olympic games and many more.
- You will act as the face of engaging activations and execute them from start to finish.
- You will get exclusive access to behind the scene experiences.
- You will sign responsible for tasks such as community creation, promotion, hospitality & guest management, sales activation and brand marketing.
- You choose your own hours. We are flexible and offer short term contracts for each event you wish to work for.
- You will become a part of our talent factory – with a global network – and establish vital contacts.
- Enrolled students preferably in the fields of: sports studies, sport management, event management or business administration.
- People with a real passion for sports, the latest trends and fashion brands.
- People who are proactive, spontaneous and creative as well as open-minded & easy-going.
- Reliable and dependabel students who appreciate act.3 and the act.3 mind-set, as well as protect and enhance the company's spirit.
- Young and dynamic team players that love to combine fun with hard work.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An exciting international and interdisciplinary environment (offices based in Germany, Switzerland, Brazil, France and Israel, USA and Shanghai)
- A young and dynamic team
- Flexible work arrangements and innovative office set-ups
- Inspiring events and business contacts
- The opportunity to learn more about yourself and to develop professionally
- A company that embraces new ideas and challenges the ordinary
Does this sound like your dream job? Then take a chance and press the apply button in order to become a part of our act.3 team. Please hand in your CV and your cover letter. Sarah Boota supervises this position and is looking forward to hearing from you soon.