Working Student IT Support Herzogenaurach (f/m/d)
Effective date: asap
Location: act.3 Herzogenaurach
Contract duration: limited one year (with option of extension)
Type of employment: 16-20h/week
act.3 GmbH is a Brand Activation Factory. We create, plan and execute inspiring consumer experiences around the globe. We are an official partner of the adidas group and additionally work with a growing portfolio of exciting brands. Our dynamic team consists of over 250 unique individuals who are spread across our global offices: Herzogenaurach, Berlin, Zurich, Rio de Janeiro, Paris, Tel Aviv, New York, Los Angeles and Shanghai. Our team along with our strong network of talented Brand Activators and experienced Freelancers brings brands to life in the areas of brand engagement, brand communication, retail and events.
We are unique, unexpected, passionate, exclusive and united.
The role of the IT working student is to assist the IT department in the daily business and work on IT related projects and onsite at events. He/She ensures an efficient and successful planning, development, implementation and execution as part of the IT department and the project team.
- Installation and configuration of hard- and software (Windows & macOS)
- First Level Support for our act.3 Team in Herzogenaurach (Office and Event)
- Assist to maintenance our IT infrastructure at our Office
- Assist to create and provide qualitative and innovative IT-Solutions for event specific tasks
- Documentation of IT processes within the IT department
- Insights into IT related Event & Project Management topics
- Enrolled students preferably in the fields of business informatics or administration.
- Comfortable with the Office 365 Suite (including Teams, OneDrive)
- Ideally basic knowledge for macOS and Windows 10
- Good communication skills
- Language: English: good; German: excellent
- Passion for sports
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An exciting international and interdisciplinary environment (offices based in Germany, Switzerland, Brazil, France and Israel, USA and Shanghai)
- A young and dynamic team
- Flexible work arrangements and innovative office set-ups
- Inspiring events and business contacts
- The opportunity to learn more about yourself and to develop professionally
- A company that embraces new ideas and challenges the ordinary
Does this sound like your dream job? Then take a chance and press the apply button in order to become a part of our act.3 team. Please hand in your CV and your cover letter. Sarah Boota supervises this position and is looking forward to hearing from you soon.