Software Administrator (f/m/d)
Effective date: asap
Location: act.3 Herzogenaurach
Contract duration: limited one year (with option of extension)
Type of employment: Full-time
act.3 GmbH is a Brand Activation Factory. We create, plan and execute inspiring consumer experiences around the globe. We are an official partner of the adidas group and additionally work with a growing portfolio of exciting brands. Our dynamic team consists of over 250 unique individuals who are spread across our global offices: Herzogenaurach, Berlin, Zurich, Rio de Janeiro, Paris, Tel Aviv, New York, Los Angeles and Shanghai. Our team along with our strong network of talented Brand Activators and experienced Freelancers brings brands to life in the areas of brand engagement, brand communication, retail and events.
We are unique, unexpected, passionate, exclusive and united.
As Software Administrator (f/m/d) you are responsible to ensure an efficient and successful planning, development and implementation of all company used software products as part of projects and events according to deadlines and within the given budget.
- Administration and maintanance of our software environment
- Draft and maintain project plans, budget plans, timelines, internal and external presentation and documentation tools as well as all other associated documents according to agency standards
- Development and integration of Guest Management System incl. ticketing function
- Independently manage assigned project areas while making sure that project lead is updated at all times
- Support implementation of new software
- On-Site Support (Office & Events)
- Act unexpected, united, exclusive, passionate and unique
- Completed apprenticeship in the IT field (eg IT-Fachinformatiker/-in, IT-Systemkauffrau/-mann) or equivalent qualification
- Experiences in software administration are of advantage
- Independent working methods, high commitment as well as reliability and high sense of responsibility
- Strong analytical skills
- High service and client orientation
- Very good communication skills
- Language: English: good; German: excellent
- Passion for sports & travel
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An exciting international and interdisciplinary environment (offices based in Germany, Switzerland, Brazil, France and Israel, USA and Shanghai)
- A young and dynamic team
- Flexible work arrangements and innovative office set-ups
- Inspiring events and business contacts
- The opportunity to learn more about yourself and to develop professionally
- A company that embraces new ideas and challenges the ordinary
Does this sound like your dream job? Then take a chance and press the apply button in order to become a part of our act.3 team. Please hand in your CV and your cover letter. Franziska Hempel supervises this position and is looking forward to hearing from you soon.