IT Support (f/m/d)
Effective date: 15.01.2020
Location: act.3 Berlin
Contract duration: limited one year (with option of extension)
Type of employment: Full-time
act.3 GmbH is a Brand Activation Factory. We create, plan and execute inspiring consumer experiences around the globe. We are an official partner of the adidas group and additionally work with a growing portfolio of exciting brands. Our dynamic team consists of over 250 unique individuals who are spread across our global offices: Herzogenaurach, Berlin, Zurich, Rio de Janeiro, Paris, Tel Aviv, New York, Los Angeles and Shanghai. Our team along with our strong network of talented Brand Activators and experienced Freelancers brings brands to life in the areas of brand engagement, brand communication, retail and events.
We are unique, unexpected, passionate, exclusive and united.
The role of the IT Support (f/m/d) is to ensure an efficient and successful planning, development, implementation and execution of IT projects / part of the projects according to deadlines and within the given budget.
- Adoption, analysis and troubleshooting hard- and software in the client environment
- Support implementation of the user in the client environment
- Installation and configuration of hard- and software
- First Level Support & Troubleshooting (Office & Events)
- Create and provide qualitative and innovative IT-Solutions for event specific tasks
- Completed apprenticeship in the IT field (eg IT-Fachinformatiker/-in, IT-Systemkauffrau/-mann) or equivalent qualification
- Min. 2 years’ experience in user support are of advantage
- Very good knowledge of installation and configuration of hardware
- Very good knowledge of current Windows and Apple operating systems (such as Windows 10, Mac OSX 10.14) and standard Microsoft applications (especially Office 365 products Windows and Mac)
- Strong service and client orientation
- Very good communication skills
- Language: English: good; German: excellent
- Passion for sports & travel
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An exciting international and interdisciplinary environment (offices based in Germany, Switzerland, Brazil, France and Israel, USA and Shanghai)
- A young and dynamic team
- Flexible work arrangements and innovative office set-ups
- Inspiring events and business contacts
- The opportunity to learn more about yourself and to develop professionally
- A company that embraces new ideas and challenges the ordinary
Does this sound like your dream job? Then take a chance and press the apply button in order to become a part of our act.3 team. Please hand in your CV and your cover letter. Franziska Hempel supervises this position and is looking forward to hearing from you soon.