Consent to the storage of "special categories of personal data" in accordance with Art. 9 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- My application to the employer may also contain special categories of personal data in accordance with Art. 9 GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), including but not limited to categories of personal data, in particular information on marital status, data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinion, religious or philosophical conviction or trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data clearly identifying a natural person, health data, information on my health; a photo permitting conclusions to be drawn about my ethnic origin and, if applicable, my sight and/or religion or similar sensitive data in accordance with Art. 9 GDPR or similar sensitive data in accordance with Art. 9 GDPR. My application may therefore only be processed in its present form with my consent.
- I consent to the employer processing the special categories of personal data contained in my application letter and in the attached documents for the purpose of carrying out the application procedure. This consent serves exclusively to enable the application in its present form to be considered at all. The information will not be taken into account in the application process unless there is a legal obligation to do so, especially in the case of persons with severe disability.
- My data will not be passed on to third parties.
- I am not obliged to give this consent and can instead submit an application that has been cleared of the special categories of personal data, without this affecting my chances in the application process.
- I can refuse my consent without giving reasons and revoke my consent at any time. In the event of revocation, my data covered by the consent will be deleted immediately. However, in the event of non-granting or revocation of consent, my application already submitted cannot be considered in its present form.